To join our boxfit crew, call Frank today on 087 977 7484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Boxfit Class will work you like a boxer, training with skipping ropes, gloves and mitts, but without any of the contact which can make the sport so dangerous. You’ll have fun and get into great shape. We have ladies, mens, and mixed classes
What are the benefits of Boxfit?
- Get lean and mean with our boxfit training
- Increase your energy levels and metabolism
- Work out with an encouraging and fun loving crew
- Improve your self-esteem and learn some self-defence moves
- Training with qualified boxing and fitness coaches who have a wealth of knowledge and experience
Breakdown of the class
- Each class lasts an hour
- Warm up and stretch
- Skipping rope drills
- Technique and demonstration of boxing style
- Training in gloves and pads with a partner
- Core work with the ‘Ab attack’ which works your core, lower back and abs
- Gentle warm down
What to wear
- Runners, socks, shorts, t-shirt
- Depending on the weather bring extra layers such as sweat-top, tracksuit bottoms
What to bring
- Water and towel
- Energy, enthusiasm and the eye of the tiger
You’ll find us in the Garda Club, 8 Harrington Street, Dublin 8 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, or in the Garda Club, Westmanstown Sports and Conference Centre, Clonsilla, Dublin 15, on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Cost: €99 for six weeks: 2 classes per week. Buy now using paypal.
Or €59 for six weeks: 1 class per week. Buy now using paypal.
Also available for personal training, corporate group rates and team training.
Boxfit Summer Timetable
|Mon||Our Ladies School, Terenure||8.30pm to 9.15pm||Ladies|
|Tues||Garda Club, Harrington Street||7.00pm to 8.00pm||Ladies|
|Tues||Garda Club, Harrington Street||8.00pm to 9.00pm||Ladies|
|Tues||Garda Club, Harrington Street||9.00pm to 10.00pm||Men|
|Wed||Garda Club, Harrington Street||7.00pm to 8.00pm||Ladies|
|Wed||Garda Club, Harrington Street||8.00pm to 9.00pm||Ladies|
|Wed||Garda Club, Harrington Street||9.00pm to 10.00pm||Mixed|